Contribute to MMXX!
MMXX is in need of contributors - regular, occasional or otherwise!
These areas in particular are contribution priorities:
If you'd like to get involved, please contact me at ljr at users.sourceforge.net and let me know what you are or may be interested to work on.
If you've already registered as a SourceForge user, you may also
send me a message by clicking here.
- Documentation, both in the form of first-time user tutorials and reference
- Full-blown, hard-core test suites!
- Proofs of correctness, highlighting and documenting peculiar incompatibilities with particular program designs and/or C++ implementations.
- General development, particularly the revision of the metaclass/linker APIs, contributions
to the exception and memory management models, and overall cleanup.
- Experimental gateways to IPC APIs, object-brokering standards, XML, etc.